Monday, June 16, 2008

numba 2

so here I am again getting paid to blog...i should go pro haha. atleast I'm getting paid for more than sitting on my butt, without this that's all I'd be doing. I have things that need to be done but I can't do it, I have to help all the ZERO customers that have come in today (not even a lie...zero customers so far). I've been at work for an hour and a half and I finished my book (haunted...we'll get to that later) and I am just about done with my july schedule I know what I'm doing almost every day in july sad. off subject I'm craving a slurpee and have been like everyday now that its warm. but anyway back to what I was talking about which isn't really anything. but we can talk about haunted. chuck palahniuk wrote this, he's written other books that I've read as well ie fight club (if ur a fan of the movie read the book!) and I've also read invisible monsters. I know his books are kind of dark I guess u could say. but this book was sickening. there were times I think I got a little queezy, wierd. everyone told me it was rally good but they never knew quite how to explain what it was about. and now that I've read it I can't explain it either. although it was disturbing I still couldn't put it down. but I'm done now...any new book suggestions?

another new subject...ill just update all the happenings. so andrea is getting married on saturday! tonight we are having her shower and I have cupcakes that need to be frosted and sprinkled, I need to go buy a dress that will be returned next week and I have to buy new shoes (shoes can't be returned haha) so this is all going on and my mom is going to be here friday night!! I am so excited to see her...its going to be short but still so much fun! then as of today bryce gets here to visit and take care of me in 17 days oh man I am way too excited about that haha.

but enough mumbo jumbo for today ill have to think of something better to write about (like the word blog haha ily bryce)

1 comment:

Shawnanana said...

just do to the title of that book I don't think i would read it. lol I am going to suggest you to read: The Eight by Katherine Neville. I have not read it, but KK has read it twice in a row, so thats gotta say somethin right? Other than that, I always try to look for books that sound interesting from their excerpts and have "new york best seller" on the cover or something like that. OR you can always read Home by Julie Andrews, its the last book I read and I did like it!!