Friday, November 21, 2008

packing graduating and thinking

That's right I'm writing you another update haha don't get too excited. I know I'm not

It's the week before thanksgiving. this time next week i should be enjoying my purchases (black friday duh) and hanging out with sleeping parents. And the next day I'm trying on wedding dresses (I honestly never thought I would do that) and no we still don't have a date, we're working on it though.

I'm spending this fine friday night packing my room and all the junk that has come my way over the last 2 years. so far i only have 3 boxes and a suitcase going home and the boxes are movies, pictures, and books atleast they all mean something to me. and the suitcase is hair product which will most likely stay in California with mom. that's good! i have 3 boxes for yard sales or DI and I've gotten rid of four bags of trash. You don't realize how much junk you have until your mom tells you everything you take to California you have to ship to Hawaii. and when it costs as much as it does to send stuff to Hawaii and no place to really put it all a lot of stuff that you thought you couldnt live without is suddenly easy to part with.

I also have an exact finishing day with school! thursday december 4th at 10 pm i will have completed 2000 hours of cosmetology! o-m-g!!! i cant believe it is for realsies going to be ending! then it will be craziness for a while.

but anyway I need to sleep tonight i was going to go to bed early but i get too distracted by stuff :) but i did surpass my goal of packing one box so i am extremely proud of myself (yay)

1 comment:

Jim Bob said...

About time you finished in Utah! California has missed the "Whiteness!"