Saturday, January 31, 2009

funny faces

For Christmas I got a camera from Bryce, one of his biggest reasons for getting it for me was so I could take more pictures of us and just more pictures in general! I tried to do what he told me to and take pictures of us and this is what I got...boy do I love him!



But then he took this picture with me at the temple and did good! This is after a
"photo shoot" that didn't work out the greatest, but then I asked someone YAY


I'm guessing this is a theme...guys that can't seem to take normal pictures with me most of the time. Here Spencer and I and we took like 3 of these and he made faces the whole time
And here it is again! Jacob just gets distracted by the camera and wants to play with it, I'm just lucky he's looking at the camera haha



And there's a visual update!

Now for another update. Dates have changed, I am moving to Hawaii February 25th!! I have my ticket and everything! I am making my way back to California the week after Valentine's day, like the Monday (what is that, president's day or something?) but I will be in California for a week then I will be moving to Hawaii to be with my boy!! YAY!! I am freaking excited, I'm nervous though too at the same time, Hawaii is a big move. But I'll be with Bryce so everything will be GOOD!!!

2 comments:

bryce said...

HAHAHAAHA!!! those pictures make me soo happy. especially spencer's face. o man.

Jake & Rachel said...

Yay finally some pictures! You are so lucky to be moving to Hawaii! I know it's a big move but you'll love it!! And you'll be with your man!