Thursday, June 11, 2009

dorky much?

so from standing at work all the time now my knees and calves have started hurting. and i decided its due to my shoes...no support what so ever. and I swore up and down that i would never ever own a pair of crocs, but my sister in law swears by them and now im kind of tempted...especially these ones


I've seen them in person and they look nothing like crocs, and i wore them for about 30 seconds and they seem to be pretty comfy...but i dont know if i can bring myself to spend 5o bucks on shoes now a days. i just may have to break down though i think theyre way cute and i just wont tell anyone theyre crocs, and if they are amazing like courtney says i will be faithful to the crocs.

2 comments:

kkrich said...

they don't look like crocs. spending money on good supportive shoes is totally worth it. i stand for 14 hrs straight i should know.

Bladh Familia said...

what??!? Those are SO CUTE!!!!!!