Friday, December 4, 2009

we got married

So it's been like two months...BUT we got married!! we are now Bryce and Kasey Huggans...that's hard to get use to.


so here we are. coming out of the temple as mr and mrs...forever!!


My boys! My dad, husband and brother! I love these guys. my dad and spencer did so much for us that week. and since bryce hurt his foot earlier this year and it still isnt back to perfect, my brother carried me across the muddy grass becuase he didn't want my dress to get dirty


tres homies plus mama kari. Shawna is on her mission in Peru so the Orlando's have this cutout of her face so that she can 'be at' all the big events. and it was her birthday...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAWNA POO

My family!! I know not all of it, but AJ and courtney came the next day for the reception and Randi couldn't make it, but it was still fabulous




On thursday we went our seperate ways for the evening. I hung out with the girls (aunts, grandma, moms and robynne) we had dinner at BJ's and a surprise bachelorette (sp?) party. and Bryce and the boys also went to BJ's about an hour and a half after us and they had their boy night. We stayed in the temple apartments and Friday morning woke up and got ready. Bryce's friend Nicole did my hair and make up amazingly. we went to the temple, we were married and we exited. we took pictures and then drove to long beach for our 'luncheon' we didnt get there until probably 5:30.
Saturday we went to the church building, had a quick ring ceremony, and then hung out for our reception. A lot of people came, but we found out that about half of our invitations didn't make it to people. I promise, we sent out about 300 invitations two months before the wedding and it sounds like only half the people got them. im sorry if you didnt get yours!

There were no real disasters that weekend so all went well! it was amazing and i love bryce more everyday!

















No comments: