Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Long time coming

This post has been a long time coming...or rather it's just been a long time since ive posted anything.

I don't even know what we've been up to lately, it's hard to keep track when you work all the time and there are many times your husband travels to the outer islands for work.

SInce I last posted we have definitly done a few things...

In June Bryces Best friend was married! we made the trip to California, spent a few days with my family, went to the Newport temple for the sealing and spent a few days with his family. We went to a water park and it had been so long since I had last been to hurrican harbor i forgot how much fun water parks actually are.

I got to meet Robynne and Benj's baby Parker...aka my 3rd nephew haha and I got to see my Chawna Poo who got home from her mission in April, it wasa tres homies reunion after not being together for almost 3 years!

After our trip to California Bryces grandparents came to Hawaii for a visit and baby Kenzie's blessing. Half way through their trip Bryce's mom and little brother Seth came to visit and they left about a week and a half ago, they were here for 3 weeks!!!

I am now in the salon at work and it's fantastic. I am in the process of my facial training! yay!!!

And I have a new cupcake hobby...I'll have to copy the pictures fro Bryce's facebook to post but for now I'm over this..

Peace out

1 comment:

Shawnanana said...

It doesnt feel like it had really been like 3 years. crazy huh? time flied right under our feet like nothin'. PS. Thats super sweet ur ma-in-law was there for 3 weeks. holy cow! that must be nice for her! haha ttyl!