Tuesday, July 15, 2008

mr brightside...?

its almost midnight and i dont know why im up...maybe you could tell me haha

i went back to work and school today...lame. Everytime i take some sort of a break from that i always feeling like quitting my job and exiting school (you know a real beauty school drop out...there are a lot of them) and head back to california and hang out with the rents and work some lame job for a while. theres that option or running off to hawaii and being homeless cause thats probably what would happen to me. sidenote kind of: spencer and i made a deal that if either of us were about to lose everything we would sell what we had to have enough money for a one way ticket to hawaii and be homeless on the beach there in waikiki. its always warm and you can easily get a lame job there. anyway...

work is super boring...having a total of 3 customers in 7 hours does not help on a boring day. especially when i didnt take my book cause i thought a big boss would be dropping in today, but after all the hard work getting the store ready, she decided she didnt want to come.

school was better, i wasnt there by myself so i got to talk to people, and i even had 2 haircuts, always appreciated! and i got to have dirty stans (greasy hamburger joint). tomorrow i get to do it all over again, except we have class for the first 2.5 hours, i dont know if ill be able to sit for that long. and then probably no haircut or client...so maybe a scalp treatment for kasey? sounds bueno

ive decided with the help of bryce that i really want a psp or pink nintendo ds haha. id play the lame girl games!

oh and my car still isnt fixed...i wanna sell it but i think my dads telling me no, i dont know what hes trying to tell me to do.

but yeah i guess itll all be figured out sometime...because it definitly needs to be figured out.

oh and ps...it really bothers me when people get what i want haha end of story done and done

1 comment:

Shawnanana said...

I would not take the alternative route, I would stay on the one you are on. lol And I do hope life becomes more enjoyable and figured out! Maybe you should get a new job to change things up? there's no harm in looking around.