Wednesday, August 6, 2008

in n out post its

once again it's almost midnight and I am blogginf instead of cleaning my room...or finishing the last 50 pages of "breaking dawn" but knowing me ill stay up even later to finish it even though I'm falling asleep while typing this and listening to Jack Johson. I don't think I should listen to something so calm when I'm trying to stay awake. I have been exhausted lately, i dont know why i stay up haha. I did get to do my grocery shopping though...at 10:30 at night...no bueno.

Sorry I dont have much to write about I probably bore you as much as I am bored. I could tell you about my client yesterday! I got to chop like 8 inches of hair off!!! that feels so good haha. and I could tell you about my client tonight...oh wait she didnt show up...lame-o. Andrea moved out and now I am in my 3 bedroom apartment all by myself...its like having a house all to myself. With half the appliances and dishes and no tv so no reason to sit in the living room when I get sit in my room (which I can do with room mates). I did finally get my car back and I have to take it back in, theyre retards and Im frustrated with them, it was so much easier when mom and dad took care of all that and took the car in and all that jazz (I should watch chicago)

Speaking of chicage haha I am in the mood to watch the most random movies...Teenage mutant ninja turtles, back to the future, edward scissorhands, romeo and juliet, little miss sunshine and more. I should call in sick and watch movies on the computer in bed all day haha I wish!

ooo I dont know if I said this before but Randi found out what shes having...a girl!!! number 4 haha poor kids want a boy but no such luck. I asked her to name the baby Brooklyn or Brooke lynn...kind of wierd story so i wont embarass myself haha. But she said no to that BUT we thnk they decided on Peyton Riley...you know like Peyton Sawyer on One tree hill! yup thats right. In that case I should have a whole cast of characters in my family...merdith, mcdreamy, lucas, nathan, brooke, mcsteamy, rachel, ross...i could just mix them up like that haha!! Im lame this is what happens when you dont have much to do while sitting after doing what you need to do (did that make sense) and you also get in n out post its posted all over the desk with pointless reminders, like the fact that wicked will be in salt lake city in april...but wait Ill be moving to Hawaii in January...pointless haha.

My brain is a complete mess right now I hope you can understand everything and understand it means nothing...OH except!!! I emailed the owner of my school the other day to get information on working in the Hawaii school and the Hawaii school emailed me back and basically told me when I move out there I can have a job! that will be so nice...but yeah other than that nothing too much is going on that is exciting haha

3 comments:

Shawnanana said...

kasey I am also up at midnight when I should be asleep... I have 200 pgs left of Breaking Dawn that I would love to read, but I know I need my strenght for tomorrow so It'll have to wait. I have to say that I love your post when u are totally wacked out and tired. its hilarious and not a bore (to me at least). I would think it feels pretty cool to have the place to yourself, except not tv is kinda gay... though i guess it leave you to do better things with your time. Congrats to Randy. Peyton totally fits in with the family. And I think you should totally name ur kid Ross. haha maybe ross mcsteamy jk
oh and how cool about the hawaii news. congrats. I hope it all works out when the time comes! :)
goodnight ned.

kkrich said...

i thought your posy was going to be about how much you miss In n Out Burger?

bryce said...

chawna, do no encourage kasey's ideas for names. their is no way were naming our children after cheesy sitcom show characters. were naming them after professional wrestlers. the first born will be named stone cold steve awesome huggans