Friday, August 29, 2008

just some mumbo jumbo

The Five:
Ten Years ago I:
1. was 12 and thought i was cool
2. got baptized
3. played softball
4.wore the same size clothes and shoes i wear now
5. didnt have any in laws or nieces or nephews

5 things on todays "to do list"
1. make a cake
2. do hailees hair
3 clean my room
4. i was going to clean my car
5. find some good dinner

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. kudos haha
3. candy
4. fries
5. chips

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1 pay off all debt
2. give my parents money
3. buy a car
4. fly my nieces out to see me
5. save

5 places I have lived

1.valencia, ca
2. palmdale, ca
3. lancaster, ca
4. provo, ut
5. hawaii in the future haha

5 jobs I have had
1. cold stone shift leader/cake master
2. beauty advisor at beauty express
3. assistant manager at beauty express
4. quality supervisor at human voice
5. floater at sears

there you go shawna haha...and seeing as youve answered it and i would tag bryce but we'll see if that happens haha.

but anyway heres a little update...YAY for fish and fish names haha...so I went to bryces parents house the other night and I was hanging out with Seth and I showed him a picture of my fish and asked him to help me name the white one. so first he said "water, yeah cuz they live in water" and then he changed it to "whitey" i wasn't too keen on that one haha he finally settled on a name "optimus prime (o.p.) maximus water" (were calling him O.P. for short haha) so I now have O.P. and Ashtin Water. sad when the excitement in your life comes from naming your fish haha.

I start school full time next week let me show you my schedule...
mon: school 9-4:30, work 5-9
tues: work 9:30-1, school 1:30-10
weds: work 9:30-1, school 1:30-10
thurs: work 9:30-1, school 1:30-10
fri: school 9-4:30, work 5-10
sat: school 9-4:30, work 5-10

plus i work one sunday a month...doesnt that just look splendid haha. but I should be done with school November 22 give or take a few days!! that is super excited! and that means i get to spend the holidays at home with my family (last time before i get married hopefully ;) haha) but itll be so nice!!

2 comments:

Shawnanana said...

That is an ultimate crappy schedule. But at least you are kept busy so that you aren't too bored (except when there are no customers) and u wont feel like a loser, cuz ur busy. Thanks for giving me something to read, I dunno how I missed this post the last few days.
p.s. ur gonna love taking a break to see me! haha

Jake & Rachel said...

Holy cow Kasey! You are going to be one busy woman!! I don't envy you. But at least you'll be done with school soon!