Monday, August 11, 2008

school and fishies

im wondering why i dont ever clean my room? haha

so this is kind of exciting, and it hasnt happened yet (well part of it has ii guess) so today I officially have 1495 hours at school! that means tomorrow i have 1500! thats a big step. only 500 hours to go and everyone tells me the last 500 hours go by fast cause there a lot of paperwork and testing that you have to do. 2008 will definitly end with a bang! i started school almost 2 years ago...okay 23 months ago haha. but it feels like high school, like the length of it, not necessarily the drama. i am so ready to move on.

I decided I want some fish haha I havent gotten them yet tho. I think I'm gonna get two so they can be boyfriend and girlfriend ;-) *wink* theyll actually be more like husband and wife since theyre living together haha. I already know I'm naming the girl fish Ashtin (I know its a boy name...but what do you think kasey is? im allowed to do that to a fish since Bryce wont let me name a daughter that) but what about her husband? I had an idea the other day but of course I can't remember, I just remembered that I really liked it haha. any ideas? and they need a last name (i have too much brain time on my hands haha)

I really feel like baking but I'm way too tired too...lame-o maybe tomorrow.

I think someone should send me one of those dumb questionares and tell me I have to do it so I stop babbling about dumb stuff!! shawna help me out

ooo speaking of shawna!! i get to see her in about a month YAY! sa tho that I wont see her again for like 18 months :( who wants to take a vacation to Peru with me?? por favor? she told me today what days she thinks shes coming (and kk so you know I told her you two could stay here...but itll cost you...you know what im asking for haha) oh man September is going to be exciting! one of our friends growing up is getting married and sadly i decided not to go id rather finish school. the shawna is coming to see me and shes going on a mission!! and aj is getting home!!!!! it d0esnt even seem like hes been gone very long, but I know to courtney and jacob its been a lifetime. and that means my fam will come up to see him YAY!!

someone needs to give me something to write about...thanks!!!

2 comments:

kkrich said...

i think u should name the man-fish- willy. cuz he has one. hahahaha

Shawnanana said...

Did I tell you that we got a fish and its name is Shawna... its a boy beta. At least he's pretty like blue/purple... So apparently you can name a fish whatever the heck you want. Name the boy Dooney and then give them a baby named Bourke.
Um my guess of what you are asking for is either me... no for Kari to shmear aloe on ur back or spoon you... Im not sure which. hahaha
Who's getting married??