Tuesday, August 12, 2008

20 questions

I asked for it haha...here are the questions Shawna has selected and told me to answer in complete sentences haha I hope you enjoy them

1. What color is your hair?

If you really want to get technical...i'm a natural level 7 with my canvas an 8 basically im a light blonde...but actually a strawberry blonde...now im just a whole mess of colors and bleach

2. Would you eat the moon if it were made of cheese?

cheese probably not...bbq spare ribs yes haha

3. Would you eat the sun if it tasted like nacho cheese?

i might if i was craving nachos

4. what's your idea of a dream vacation?

Just one where I get to be with my family and relax...but I love going to New York and also Hawaii

5. Growing up what did you imagine your husband to look like?

He looked like JTT when I was little and Leonardo Dicaprio then Nick Lachey but actually they didn't just look like those people, I imagined they were those people haha

6. Who was your first kiss?

Philip Altieri

7. Who was your biggest crush growing up?

That was a weekly change, but the above imaginary husbands were probably them haha

8. Why does milk and honey lotion smell like coconut on my skin?

I think I should smell shawnas skin when she has milk and honey lotion on, mine doesnt smell like coconuts...

9. When was the last time you had the flu?

I think it was in February right before bryce left, but basically anytime its flu season you can schedule me in for it...dumb

10. What do you like more: Disneyland or New York?

This is a hard question...Disneyland is the happiest place on earth, but New York is like my dream haha

11. What friend have you had the longest?

Shawna Lynn Orlando

12. Who do you like more, Jacob or Edward?

I like both for completely different reasons. Edward is the dreamboy thats who you want to marry and who you want you friends and kids to marry, Jacob is the best friend that I completely understand

13. What is the one thing you wish you could do?

I wish I could be done with school haha but I also wish I wcould fly that would be sweet

14. What is something you always wanted to do as a child?

I always wants to be an actress

15. What's the number one place you would like to visit in the world?

I really want to go to Europe, Do like the whole Great Britain thing, and Paris, and I want to go to Ireland

16. Do you like to watch sports? which?

Yeah, Shawnas been watching the olympics haha...I love sports, but I like watching USC football (mostly USC vs UCLA haha) and I love baseball!!

17. What does KPL stand for?

HAHAHA i forgot all about this...KPL sounds like a tv network or a radio station but dont be fooled...it means Kasey pees loud haha

18. What's your favorite breakfast food?

Man oh man I love breakfast!! I like french toast and chocolate chip pancakes

19. Whats's one thing you can eat every day?

Ice cream!! without a doubt!

20. What is your favorite holiday? why?

I know it is cliche but Christmas. My family has a lot of traditions for Christmas and theyre wierd things only my family does. No matter how old we get its the same every year. and Yeah we have traditions for like birthdays and stuff, but christmas is the biggest and the one that we get to do these traditions with my nieces and nephews now





How was that? is that moer entertaining for everyone? let me know if theres a question you want answered and I will answer it...its like dear abby just dear kasey now haha.

so there are still no fish in my house lame. And shawna reminded me of the other name I liked...there are those kodak commercials where the tennis player (i dont know her name) is taking pictures of her dog dolce...dolce gabana, dooney & bourke see where I was remindded?...but anyway I dont know if that name will stick, this is a big deal its like naming your children.

4 comments:

kkrich said...

mia ham? do u ever get hungry for a ham sandwich?

nice Q's. i like the answers too. KPL. hahaha

Shawnanana said...

Kc I was very entertained thank you! umm n I dunno bout the coconut, but thats what Kim thinks everytime. I love that one so much that I just bought myself some more to take with me in my travels. I always wanted to be an actress too... I still think it'd be cool actually haha Also I never knew u were an Ireland person... save up and we can go one day! :) :)

Shawnanana said...

here is something new to do. go to my blog because you have been tagged. you'll see what to do! :)

Aaron said...

Wow I didn't know you had crushes on JTT, Nick, and Leo too!!!? I thought I was the only one. Thanks for the haircut today, I love it!