Sunday, October 12, 2008

boredom = pictures :)

so ive decided to use this post to post pictures (im pretty bored haha) but im going to share some of my fave pics because i can :)






Cadie would barely even talk to me before this day but she was absolutely IN LOVE with bryce!! it just makes me so happy that my nieces (some of the most important people in my life) appprove haha
It isn't very common that bryce and i take a picture where both of us have our eyes open, were both smiling, and neither of us are making a wierd face AT ALL

i think this was the last time that my whole family was all together (family= parents and 4 kids) this was 2004Its kind of a big deal meeting john paul dejoria, he really is one of the nicest guys i have ever met, i ended up meeting him once again at the sundance film festival and before he even knew i was a pm student he was super nice


these are my nieces (cadie, ryan, and alyssa) this was the picture they sent out with their christmas cards last year. it makes me so happy and even though theyre being wierd you can still see how pretty they all are
Jacob is my buddy. he thinks my phone is for looking at pictures of jacob and kasey. i always need to keep some on my phone for him and he's actually smiling! this is the picture i show him when he tells me he wants to see "gaycub and kasey"



ill spare you and stop there haha. but yeah.i get to go to hawaii in 12 days! thats so exciting i can hardly stand it! my parents are FINALLY moving into their house and theyll be coming to see AJ while im in hawaii. Im excited for them I know they miss him courtney and jacob lots! well, im off to clean my room (wierd i know)

1 comment:

kkrich said...

it is exciting you get to go to hawaii. did u hear about shawna getting sick on her flight to peru? make sure to check her blog i update it when i can.