Wednesday, October 1, 2008

updates galore

so basically i think i have the best boyfriend EVER...

(a little visual for you guys haha)


i got to school today and i had a package waiting for me (and since i spend all my time at school and 75% of the people at my school know bryce it wasnt that wierd) so i get to the front desk and this is what i have...

He was upset though cause they werent the flowers that he ordered, but i dont care! all the girls at school were jealous and one of the girls even told me to stop talking about bryce cuz not every girl has a boyfriend like him :) thats right suckas haha. i lufh my cwazy pants boyfriend!

but ANYWAY ill stop bragging for a little while. so life has been good lately. I've been working less and going to school more which i actually like. I really like school (not necessarily the same school for an excess of 2 years) but i like the learning part of it. and yes as of september 25 i have been a future professional at paul mitchell the school provo, ut for 2 years. im beginning to wonder what future theyre talking about man oh man. but the end is in sight!! YAY!!

I got a letter from shawna the other day (see last post haha) but she wrote me from the mtc and i honestly dont think i have ever seen (although i dont really see her) shawna so happy! she loves the mtc and is super happy so im REALLY excited for her now! and now everytime i drive by the mtc i wave haha yes im that much of a nerd. I will even drive past there now on purpose on my way to school, its not out of the way it just takes a few minutes longer, but with that way i even get to drive by the temple. so awesome possom!!

basically thats the update on my life and since its after midnight i will be in hawaii in 22 days and be with bryce oh happy day! and i think my parents are coming up here the week before i am way excited, i just need to get a halloween costume now..hmmm

2 comments:

kkrich said...

what a cute boy. and how cute are u for waving to shawna from your car. how fun. as for halloween i think u should go as a skeleton all karate kid style.

Jim Bob said...

I wanna say waving to Shawna is like waving to Stevie Wonder, but it's precious none the less. So would I approve of this boy?