Wednesday, March 11, 2009

hawaii happenings!

another post from hawaii! and I have a few pictures, so im getting a little bit better.

this picture is of my bed haha. It's not much and it's a little bit of a mess but you understand. I would've taken a picture of my whole room but the girl I share my room with has a lot of stuff and before I got here she kind of took over the room, so this is basically what I have anyway.


This is Laie point. It's obviously looking away from the island haha. You may have seen this point in most recently 'forgetting sarah marshall' it's not a hike like they make it out to be though, there's a street, you can drive on to the point and there are houses too. I walked up there today and it's about a mile from my house I'm guessing and it was so nice to finish my walk and be able to sit up here.

Now, this picture is also Laie point, but looking into the island. and this is the exact location where Bryce proposed (in that first picture the first brown you see is where we had our picnic) I was sitting right in between those spots, it's like our spot now and the spot where he proposed is almost the exact spot they jumped off for 'forgetting sarah marshall' ANYWHO


So those are a few hip hop happening things about my new home. I'll try to get out more and take pictures of more things to keep family and friends feeling connected. and just think if any one comes out to visit, I'll be able to be your own personal tour guide and show you these cool things...just dont wear aloha shirts or fanny packs, i have a feeling bryce might punch you in the face, and the locals don't like those peole much either...and they can be big

No comments: