Friday, March 6, 2009

whatever you want it to be

so here i am, living the island life, or whatever else it may be.

I have been in hawaii for a week now and so far so good. I still want to marry bryce haha. And today i got a job YAY kasey no more sitting on the couch eating cereal, no i get to sit at work and eat ben and jerrys...even better haha.

I'm living in a house with 9 (yes 9) other girls. it isn't bad though. i share a room with one girl and a bathroom with her and one other girl. there are two bedrooms downstairs and the rest are up stairs, and i am downstairs! everyone seems to have completely different schedules, and the only problem i've had so far is not enough hot water. but i've figured out the timing so im ok!

I start my job next week at trade secret. I'm glad i had the experience with that company before haha easy schmeasy.

and i'm going to start doing what robynne is doing. mobile hair,shes doing esthetics, check her out if you're in southern california rbspa.blogspot.com

I'm still trying to figure out prices and such but I will have that soon. so i'm excited I'll have a real job at a store, plus a back up for play money...? haha it's going good already I've already done a few haircuts and i have another client to go to today. But unlike Robynne, I don't have anything set up at my house. SO, I come to your house. Which is great for moms and students, I work around your time for the most part, with few exceptions.

So yeah there you have it I am inhawaii living the life enjoying it all as it comes and goes. I like it so far I'm just ready to have a place that feels like home where I can decorate with pictures and stuff...hopefully soon!

1 comment:

Bladh Familia said...

make a blog so i can post it on mine for your mobile hair!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait... i dont know anyone in hawaii.... haha... oh well, il post anyway