Saturday, October 3, 2009

friday night rambles


i haven't posted anything fun or exciting lately...so i decided to post something (it probably wont be too fun OR exciting, but it's something)

Hawaii is spectacular. The sun has been my friend lately and the nights have been cool enough for me to wrap up in my minnie mouse blanket. it's even cool enough to snuggle with bryce (minus the minnie mouse blanket, he just doesn't like her) and I really like snuggling with bryce...he makes me smile!

fiance's leg has been healing up nicely, after the explosion. He can walk on it now without crutches or a boot, but he needs a lot of foot massages, i love him enough to do that...i barely even touch my own feet

work has been crazy, im super excited for a vacation...6 days and i will be on my way off the island, onto the huge island of the mainland. and i will be marrying my cute boy in 13 days...we're almost out of the double digits. and to think, everyone thought having a year long engagement would be too long...it feels like he proposed last night and i went to bed and woke up to today. it went fast! im so glad im going to have this happiness for all of eternity, it can go as fast or as slow as it wants to go, as long as i am mrs kasey huggans forever!!

i really need to go to bed, it has been a long week and i need my sleep for tomorrow and the long week ahead of me


1 comment:

Jake & Rachel said...

I wish you and Erin were both getting married in LA so I could go to both! Your year long engagement really did go fast ;)