Friday, October 9, 2009

sleepless in seattle

I'm in seattle for a few hours...waiting to go to los angeles!! yay!

every gift shop here has things that say 'sleepless in seattle' the movi wasn't that popular was it?

I saw a doctor in scrubs waiting at a gate...maybe for some body parts? there weren't any cameras...not for greys anatomy...boo

my flight from honolulu to here was successful (as I'm sure you're guessing) I of course sat next to the over sized grouch lady. and behind the cutest baby, his mom, and 'airplane grandparents' as they came to be known. a way cute couple more than willing to help the mom, traveling by herself, with anything to make her flight easier. and the baby was so so super good. I hope when I have kids they have airplane grandparents, and that there are just more good people like that in the world. unlike my grouchy neighbor...

we'll see if this flight brings any a-words (im ok I didn't say the real word...phew)

oh and I tried taking a picture of the seattle clouds from the airport...they were SO pretty, fluffy and colorful! these are definitly professional clouds

and wendys...not as good as I remember it being on wednesday 'ditch days' I'm glad they kicked us out for ruining their salt shakers I shouldve boycotted everything but frostys a long time ago

No comments: