Tuesday, March 2, 2010

long bragging post (may be boring)

another post...man ive been kind of bored lately haha

this is a brag post

bragging about my family

Grammie:
I dont have a picture :( but my grammie is absolutely amazing
i love her lots...shes 90 years young in april
she introduced me to
chitty chitty bang bang
the dark crystal
(the original) shaggy dog (i refuse to watch the newer one)
mixing soda and orange juice
calling people stinkers (i use to call alyssa a little stinker)
basically she taught me some good things!
im sad i dont get to ditch high school and hang out with her anymore

Grandma and Grandpa:
Both are back with Heavenly Father
and I'm sure loving every minute of it
Grandma introduced me to
lemons
and cookie dough
Grandpa showed me
that guys do sing
and they are amazing for fostering children
and adopting my awesome pops
because of them I AM going to adopt one day

my mom:
SIMPLY AMAZING!!
she introduced me to life
musicals
NYC
hollywood
laughing at myself
forgiving myself
and others
she is my bff
because of her i am everything that i am today

my dad:
makes me laugh more than anyone!
he intorduced me to:
the beatles
the dodgers
USC
softball
is there much more to life? haha
we're almost like 2 peas in a pod
except we're not
he works harder than any man i know
and he loves more than he can ever express
he makes me smile big every time i see him

Randi:
gave me my nieces and thats what i love her most for haha kidding
but seriously i love my girls
she introduced me to curling irons
shed paint my nails and comb the back of my hair
i can call her and talk for hours
i wouldnt have asked for a different sister

AJ:
gave me my boys haha...NEPHEWS!!
he was very secretly protective
he gave me another sister (i love you too courtney)
when i lived in utah i could stay at his house whenever i was homesick
(almost every weekend for a while)

Spencer:
for years everyone thought he was older than me
he liked pretending to fill in that role
he would do anything for me
as i would do anything for him
we fight constantly
but besides my mom he is my other bff

my nieces
alyssa is my sunshine
I loved that i got to go with randi for her first day of kindergarten
and blonde her up more to be tinkerbell
and be such a huge part in her life

Cadie
is crazy and has more personality than anyone EVER
she makes me laugh as hard as lyssa and dad

Ryan
is too pretty for her own good haha
i dont know her very well :(
but she has started talking to me on the phone
and she also melts my heart

Peyton
is so fat! i love it and cant wait to smother her in kisses

nephews

Jacob
is my buddy
he loves me as much as i love him
and loves candy as much as i do!

Jordan
I have yet to meet :(
but supposedly he is way mellow...
opposite of his brother

and the husband
Bryce
Takes care of me
feeds me ice cream
lets me do things that may be crazy
loves me everyday and tells me
spoils me
He knows how important the rest of my family is
and he'll let me talk about them
and brag about them
and miss them
as much as i need

I have the best family EVER!

2 comments:

Bladh Familia said...

You forgot:
robynne
simply amazing
hottest woman I know
sexiest when she is eating
coolest cat on the block
always has my back if I need something eaten
simply amazing

Shawnanana said...

Word!.... but yea what the hay?! you forgot Shawna too!

Shawna
The best example
Sexy Italian
Loves hot Cocoa as much as me
has the corniest dad
disneyland buddy
etc etc etc ;)

dont worry i got you covered now!