Friday, March 5, 2010

a random thought about my gpa

I had this other random family thought last night that I told Bryce for the first time and realized how cool it sounded

My grandpa (my mom's dad/ grammie's husband) he passed away in 1994. I believe he was an engineer that designed planes...atleast that's what I remember my mom telling me. He was born in 1914...the only reason i know that is because I remember asking my mom if the Titanic sinking was still a big deal when Grandpa was born...ANYWAY

my grandpa...everett earl endicott (E3) was born and kind of raised in Illinois...when he was 14 he ran away from home and made his way to california.

On his way he met Bonnie and Clyde the infamous bank robbers!!

and i think my mom said he stayed with gypsies and learned how to read palms...

i think thats pretty rad...not many people can say they've done those things...I can't, BUT my grandpa can!

interesting facts

2 comments:

amynicole said...

i think this was my favorite.blog.post.EVER.

at first i thought you were going to talk about your G.P.A, like grade point average. i just kept waiting for that to come up and it never did.

i'm positively jealous that your grandfather met bonnie and clyde! soooooo COOL.

Bladh Familia said...

ok that is pretty tight!