Monday, April 12, 2010

new job new day

i officially started my new job yesterday (yes the only downfall, i may have to work sundays) BUT so far I love it! the people are very friendly and it's so nice having a job that people actually want to be at!

I am a spa concierge at Spa Luana at Turtle Bay I am basically the receptionist and they're also training me to be a spa attendant which does all the stuff in the back PLUS since I am a licensed cosmetologist I am licensed to do hair skin and nails...therefore even though I wasn't hired as a stylist I will also be trained on the color line, nail services, skin and body treatments! This will be such a good thing for me in the long run! I won't even have to go back to school to learn these things, I will be getting paid to learn them! I'm so excited.

Turtle Bay offers AMAZING benefits to employees..health, vision, dental, life insurance (All absolutely free) discounts at the resort and other benchmark hospitality properties all over the world!! yipee!!!

it's only 10 minutes from home (instead of 45...makes a HUGE difference)

That is my very exciting news...Also Spencer comes in 9 days...we're going to see jack johnson in 10 days...oh yeah and my birthday is in 7 days! woohoo

5 comments:

kkrich said...

congrats!!! when i finally take dave to HI, i will def be coming for some TLC!

Bladh Familia said...

congrats kase! this is amazing! Im jealous. And hey! maybe if we move to Oahu u can hook a sista up!!! :)

Mandi Snider said...

Congrats. It sounds like a dream job! Have a Happy Birthday, Happy time with Spencer, and enjoy some Jack Johnson! It all sounds like so much fun!

Jake & Rachel said...

Congrats on the new job! That sounds amazing. Especially no more commuting. I love the blog background...is it for your bday? :)

amynicole said...

I'm sooooooooooooooo glad you like your new job!!!!! Aaaand your birthday is TOMORROW!!!!