Monday, May 3, 2010

my birfday

aahhh i have been so busy i have so much to update on!!!

We'll start with April birthdays...

MY BIRTHDAY YAY
my birthday was april 19, and for the first time ever i didn't get to ditch work/school and had to be an adult and work...boo...but my wonderful husband made sure to make it a very happy birthday!!

the saturday before we got up and went to mac 24/7, where they did an episode of man vs food...so of course i had to order the same thing and get the gigantic pancakes
i think they were 14 inches big! i ate and ate and ate and bryce ate and we barely even touched those pancakes but mmm they were so good! they were blueberry pancakes (just like man vs food duh) and they had a glaze on...like an icing mmm i love all things sugary and sweet!!

then he took me to sea life park and i got to swim with a dolphin!!! this is something that i have always wanted to do and i got to do it. I have a picture of me kissing the wolphin (part whale part dolphin) but i haven't scanned it yet...maybe someday. and i got to ride on the dolphins belly! yeah boi! i was so excited!!

1 comment:

Bladh Familia said...

umm did i even remember to tell you happy bday!?!?! im sorry, i barely remember april except for shoving a baby out of my vag!