Thursday, May 13, 2010

birthday babble

i have to be up at 5:30 am and its 10:30 pm and I am no longer a night owl/have i ever been a morning person...but as I sit here with my eyes ready to close i felt the desire to blog

But i dont really have anything to blog about.

I made my moms mothers day present today as well as randis birthday present (her birthday was the 21st of april) the siblings really slack on birthday presents sometimes...sometimes ill give spencer his bday present for christmas and his christmas present for his birthday. It would work, except for the fact that we're like little kids and we tell each other what we're buying for each other, so when it comes for the next holiday it was actually for the last...

or i'm on top of things and buy gifts and give them to my sibling months before as a 'just because' but then 5 minutes later i tell them it's their birthday present so don't expect anything for your birthday...i love my family!

I did get a head start on Jacobs birthday present though...his birthday is in a week...but i need to get started on AJ's his birthday is in -1 day...aka 364 days...aka i didnt get him anything yet. its so much easier when you live close by...especially when your siblings have kids...you give them a gc for a restaurant and you babysit the rugrat for the night...two pluses...they get to go out and you get to play with your amazingly awesome nephew and give him as much candy as his little heart desires and snuggle until he can't keep his eyes open anymore.

ANYWAY hopefully one day I will be better at getting gifts on time to people.

until them AJ happy birthday...you'll have your birthday present for father's day

and spencer ill get started tomorrow so that it'll only be a month late instead of 5

oui and i have in laws that i need to prepare for this week...too many freakin birthdays


I vote we only celebrate my birthday and birthdays for people under 12...we have something in common...we don't care what our pesent is as long as we get to rip wrapping paper and eat cake and ice cream!


tata blogspot.com until i have something interesting to share with you

No comments: