Tuesday, May 18, 2010

pink is my favorite color

If I had a choice I would be my favorite color all the time

I enjoyed the sunshine today and I am a little bit pink...but definitely not red...I am the perfect shade of pink. after being such a whitey growing up I would turn fire engine red...sometimes a little pink feels good!!

The job is still going spectacular
I will have to take a pic of Randi's bday present when I get the last picture from her because I think it's way cool
I was given a project at work today and it took about 10 times longer than it should have but I love doing little projects
I did pilates today

It was a good day

Work ($$)
Beach
Friend
Projects
Pilates (wierd)

But it was a good tuesday

and i am excited for my 'day off' tomorrow (its my day off but i have to go in for 3 hours still...I don't understand how that works!!)

Good night moon!

1 comment:

Shawnanana said...

that sounds like a nice day! :)