Friday, January 15, 2010

updates to follow soon..hopefully

I have lots of stuff to post about...

Christmas
Elton John
daily comings and goings
Speaking at church
wedding pictures!

all other good Hawaii life stuff

but i am in the middle of a very big laundry/cleaning day


until then please look at this blog and keep this family in your thoughts and prayers

www.natalienortonphoto.com

they are a family in our ward and they are the most amazing family I have EVER met! they are always happy and have the strongest testimonies I have ever witnessed. There is a lot that I wish I could do for this family right now, but I feel like all i can do is spread the word about their amazingness and hope that this doesn't happen to another family.

They've had so much love and support from people all over the world (literally) and that is what is helping them get through the day.

People from Israel, Germany, Australia, and many other places have called, emailed, sent letters, anything they can do. People have been praying for them all night, and they've received letter from people that have said 'I didn't believe in God, until I read your blog, now I know'

If you're ever questioning anything please remember this family and their very strong testimonies!!!

No comments: