Monday, January 18, 2010

update #2...feeling accomplished

Blog #2 off the list...yay me!!

This blog is about my fabulous christmas...my mele kalikimaka...i had that song stuck in my head for probably 2 weeks...and now that i type that we'll add 2 more days to that.

Our first married christmas was good! bryce woke me up at 3 am...to keep my family's tradition! we got up opened stockings and then opened our presents yay...i was so excited that santa came

that morning we went to Bryce's aunt and uncles house for breakfast crepes, played some games and had a few laughs. We went to the turtle bay buffet for dinner then went home and slept haha

Bryce got me cute aprons, one for cooking and one for hair. some other baking stuff and...this bike

it has a basket on it now and it was also from my mom dad and spencer. we go on bike rides every day i love my cute white and BRIGHT blue bike!!
Bryce got some new t-shirts, that are sold in town and since i dont go to town by myself i made some shirts out of construction paper and put them in a shirt box and wrapped them. when he opened them he freaked out a little bit...he thought i was telling him i was pregnant...which i AM NOT!!!
Then he got the new tony hawk ride game and a bbq grill
over all it was a very nice first married christmas and we are both very excited for christmas 2010...if all goes as planned we will be in utah celebrating christmas day with the huggans and new years with the entire white clan...this hasnt happened since ajs wedding in 2004...so we are definitly keeping our fingers crossed that everything goes as planned

1 comment:

Bladh Familia said...

this is AWESOME! Bike rides every day? you two are adorable!