Friday, February 12, 2010

new post

lets see lets see lets see...what has been happening...


i love my husband...

valentines day is sunday and we decided to spend less than 20 dollars for gifts...

saturday were doing the kokua beach clean up...

then were going to the beach boys... its a beach day

ive been really crafty lately...well atleast trying. but i guess hawaii isnt very crafty, the closest craft store is an hour away...and i want decoupage glue is that really too difficult to ask?

my hours have been cut at work that makes things a little tricky...but we pay our tithing we are good!!

courtney had a baby!! Jordan Cash was born on February 9 at 8:16pm and was 5.78 pounds and 18 inches...im so excited to have another nephew...and if hes even half as cute as jacob hes going to be a heart breaker as well!

I love being an aunt

I love being a wife

I love being a daughter

I love being a sister

I LOVE LIFE


spencer might come in april for a visit and for the kokua festival...im keeping my fingers crossed..



UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...this is very important...

almost immediately after i finished this post i had a call from my most amazing husband and the conversation goes as follows

b: What kind of glue did you need?
k: decoupage glue...are you at a craft store getting some for me?
b: i may or may not be at a craft store
k: yay! thanks so much you are the best husband ever!

I have been wanting to finish my project for 2 days now and elmers glue just does not work :)

I really do have the best husband of all time

1 comment:

Bladh Familia said...

hahah kase this is an awesome post. i miss you guys alot!! Im glad you are enjoying those brachs!! Now im excited for cadbury eggs!! YUMMMM