Friday, February 12, 2010

#2 in the same day...im amazed!

my mom knows me too well...yesterday i got a little yellow card in the mail saying i had a package waiting for me at the post office...i already knew i was a valentines package (yes i am married and my mom still sends me a valentines package...and she does the same for my older brother and sister too)

well lo and behold i open the package to find these guys right on top!


she just knew the two bags that i bought for myself just weren't enough...ok 3 bags and a few of the little boxes...


HAPPY SOON TO BE VALENTINES DAY

with v-day soon to be wrapping up that means easter is soon to follow...meaning a box from mom full of peeps, atleast one bag of all black jelly beans and a bag of normal jelly beans...without a doubt i know its coming!

that is one good thing about christmas being over...after the good christmas candy is gone the valentines candy comes then the easter candy then its summer and time for more ice cream than any single person can handle!!

1 comment:

amynicole said...

yessss glue and conversation hearts.

i like you friends.